Junior Lighting Designer
Focus Lighting has an immediate opening for a full-time Junior Lighting Designer. We are seeking talented applicants with a theatrical and/or architectural background. This is an extraordinary opportunity for a candidate that is intelligent, energetic, creative, and who is eager to contribute to creating world-class architectural projects.
• Four year degree required, theatrical design or architecture degree preferred.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills, with an eye for detail.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and function well under pressure.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD is required.
• Experience with MS Office and Adobe Photoshop is a plus.
• General technical skills, with the ability to pick up new technologies easily.
Our office is a busy, very creative and exciting environment. Benefits are provided, including paid vacation, medical and dental insurance, and 401(k).
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with “Junior Lighting Designer” in the subject, and include cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.